March Madness isn’t all about sports. Well, it kind of is. However, sprinkling a few musical acts into the mix is always enjoyable! Visitors of the 2015 NCAA Tournament will get to experience some prominent names in music such as Rihanna, the Zac Brown Band, Lady Antebellum, and Kacey Musgraves. Each of these acts are scheduled to perform at the 2015 NCAA Men’s Final Four competition on April 3rd. The music festival will be blasting out a variety of music during its three-day time span at White River State Park beginning on this date. The event is free to the public, but you may want to get there early to gain a good view.
According to Wish TV’s site, the schedule for the weekend is as follows:
Friday: AT&T Block Party
• Performances from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• Performances and highlights to be announced
Saturday: Coke Zero™ Countdown Concert
• Live broadcast of the first semi-final game
• Performances from 12 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Additional performances and highlights to be announced
Sunday: Capital One JamFest
• Zac Brown Band
• Lady Antebellum
• Kacey Musgraves
• Performances from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
There may be more acts/performances announced as the date gets closer.
"ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST; YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S HOLDING ON BECAUSE YOU'RE PUSHING THROUGH" - ANS