With very uncomfortable, freezing temperatures outside, where’s the best place to be? We vote for home and we have some other titillating reasons to snuggle up with the TV to help!
1. The first new show that we wish to highlight is called “Galavant”. It follows the life of a knight through musical interludes and a great soundtrack we’re assuming. The euphony for the show is composed by the same individuals responsible for the tunes in the movies “Tangled” and “Beauty and the Beast”. Catch this series on ABC Thursdays.
2. The show “Dig” will be premiering on March 5th at 10:00 PM on USA. If you like mystery and enigma, this will be the show for you. It will follow an FBI agent who is searching for clues involving the murder of an American in Jerusalem. However, he finds something much more sinister and enthralling while doing so.
3. Also, making its way onto national airways on March 5th is “American Crime”. In this ABC series, crazy events began to unravel after a couple is assaulted inside their home. The show focuses on issues that are at the forefront of American minds today: racial equality.
4. This seems like a thriller for the sci-fi junkies of the world. “The Last Man on Earth” has a Keanu Reeves in "The Day the Earth Stood Still” vibe to us. Nevertheless, set in the future, the series begins with all humans being extinct aside from one man. What caused the extinction? That’s one of the secrets that is just clawing to break out. The lone man searches the world for answers in this cryptic drama. The program premieres on March 1st on Fox.
5. If you’re looking for comedy, you can check out “Weird Loners” on March 31st at 9:30 PM. This could be a real comedic prospect with four, slightly odd, people inhabiting the same living area and dealing with the sheer torment of each other. Ever heard of the play “No Exit” by Jean-Paul Sartre? Within the play, he came to the end conclusion that “Hell is Other People”. This series should play on that very concept successfully. We think the show’s true achievement will depend on the actors/actresses’ chemistry with each other.
"ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST; YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S HOLDING ON BECAUSE YOU'RE PUSHING THROUGH" - ANS